- Receive and tally timekeeping records for hourly employees.
- Produce paychecks for review, signature, and distribution.
- Prepare employee earnings statements complete with current pay period and year-to-date wages, taxes, and adjustments.
- Process direct deposits for employees.
- Prepare payroll tax deposits paying attention to strict due dates.
- Respond to employee verification requests.
- Manage relationships with garnishment, workers compensation and third-party administrators.
Payroll Services in Seattle - (206) 264-5435
Payroll - Process and Taxes
- Process and submit garnishment payments.
- Respond to employee payroll inquiries.
- Prepare and forward state-required new-hire reports.
- Prepare, file, and produce payment for all Federal, State, and local payroll taxes.
- Analyze and prepare employee payroll deductions for health, retirement, and others as needed.
- Transfer amounts of payroll deductions to retirement systems, tax authorities, insurance carriers and others as required.
If you have any questions about the payroll services we offer the businesses of Seattle, please give us a call at (206) 264-5435.