Accounts Payable - Full Processing
- Classify invoices into the proper general ledger accounts.
- Seek client approval for payments to be made to vendors.
- Prepare and produce vendor open invoice reports.
- Create and maintain vendor information files.
- Coordinate with vendors on balances due
- Coordinate with vendors seeking resolution on disputed items.
- Meet due dates on all vendor invoices.
- Process check printing and distribution.
- Process online payments.
- Perform annual 1099 vendor and contractor tax information reports.
Accounts Receivable - Full Processing
- Input invoice detail from source documents.
- Interpret contracts.
- Coordinate with client and generate invoices for customers.
- Create and maintain customer information files.
- Input customer payment information.
- Communicate credit policies.
- Perform pre-collection communications.
- Prepare, produce, and monitor customer open invoice reports.
- Coordinate with customers on balances due.
- Coordinate with customers seeking resolution on disputed items.
- Reconcile and verify credit card deposits.
- Process daily sales and deposit reports.
Payroll - Processing Receive and tally timekeeping records for hourly employees.
- Produce paychecks for review, signature, and distribution.
- Process direct deposits for employees.
- Prepare payroll tax deposits paying attention to strict due dates.
- Respond to employee verification requests.
- Respond to employee payroll inquiries.
- Prepare and forward state-required new-hire reports.
Bank Account Reconciliation
- Resolve outstanding deposit issues.
- Resolve outstanding draft issues.
- Reconcile bank accounts based upon bank statements, make adjustments as necessary.